Hotel near to the A26 and A29 motorways
Less than two hours from Paris and Brussels, and one hour from Reims, Amiens and Lille, the village of Holnon is very near to the motorways A26 and A29, as well as motorway A1. In addition to excellent transport links, our village (which has around 1400 inhabitants) offers a very pleasant setting for a business or leisure stay. The town of Saint-Quentin is only a few kilometres away and offers numerous leisure and cultural attractions. You'll find more than enough to make your stay in the region a successful one.
How to get here
700 m from the A26 and A29 motorway exit
- Exit No. 10
- Towards Péronne-Holnon
- Latitude: 49°51’43’’ N
- Longitude: 03°13’13’’ E
- Saint-Quentin station is 7 km away and is served by both Intercité and TER trains.
- TGV high-speed rail station Haute-Picardie is half an hour away (and is served by SNCF shuttles) to reach us rapidly from Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, or Marseille.
- From Saint-Quentin, take bus 49 (Péronne - Saint-Quentin) to reach Holnon. For further information go to www.trans80.fr
- Lille airport is 1 hr away - www.lille.aeroport.fr
- Paris Charles de Gaulle airport is 1 hr 15 mins away - www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- Brussels airport is 2 hrs away - www.brusselsairport.be/fr/
- Beauvais airport is 1 hr 20 mins away - www.aeroportbeauvais.com
Main nearby cities
Distances in km between Le Pot d'Étain and: